Monday, August 10, 2009

2 months

Dear me, my angel is two months, and I have no pictures to show for it.

I do have a lot of love though. I love that she had hold up her head for me now. It makes it so much easier to bond with her.

She loves the mobile above the changing table as did Quinn. She can lay their and stare at it for a long time. Sometimes I forget where she is ... don't tell.

She loves to be warm, and she sleeps longer and better if she is sweating, I swear. So I put winter PJ's on her and wrap her up tightly. If she gets a finger out of her swaddle, she freaks out. And she cries ever louder if her little hand gets cold. So again, I bundle her up good so I can get a good nights sleep.

I have a theory that she does not like breezes. I don't really like breezes either, so maybe I am just projecting my own likes and dislikes on to her. That is totally possible.

She seems to love Quinn, and she does not mind if Quinn puts her stinky dog-dog on her tummy ot head. The other day Quinn put a baby doll that was about McKenna's size on top of her while she played on the floor. McKenna didn't seem to mind, and Quinn was delighted by her act of service. She'll grip things if you put them right in her hand. She lead my hand for a long time last night at mike and sue's house. I was laying on the floor with her. It was nice and relaxing.

I have my most relaxing parts of the day with my McKenna if I let myself. Sometimes I am distracted my T.V. or breadmaking. But if I just let myself sit with my Kenna, I feel wonderful. It's like prayer ... if you do it, it really comes back to you and feels wonderful.

Kenna has gone to Daycare at the gym two times this week, and both times she slept the whole time, which meant that I got to enjoy a whole hour of yoga. Now that is a baby worth praising and loving!! Happy 2 months, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment