Saturday, May 29, 2010

Great Day

McKenna has been a crazy person lately. Moody, emotional, needy. Not eating. Not sleeping. Not even drinking bottles.

But today she was a rock star. She ate chicken and apple sauce. She finished bottles, played by her self and stood up in her crib for the very first time. Then she stood up by the baby gate, smiled a ton, crawled into my lap for hugs and kisses, and sat with me to sing songs for about 20 minutes. It was a great day.

It was also the day I found out my next baby is on its way. I might have panicked to sit there thinking about a baby coming while staring at my 1 year old as she acts like a crazy 6 month old. Scary, but today she showed great potential for learning to walk and talk someday and be normal someday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment