Sunday, December 13, 2009

6 Months


My cutie is 6 months!

She still looks like a china doll. She's amazing.

Her sleep patterns are a mess. Especially at night, she goes down twice. The first time I put her down every night, she screams. Then I go get her, and she giggles and plays for an hour with me and Tim on the couch. I think she uses this time to work on her abs.

Her hair is also a mess. 'Nough said about that.

But still she is the best and cutest.

And tonight she sat up by herself for the first time. Looks like she is going from her back to her butt. No tummy for this girl. Oh and she spits raspberries all day. LOUDLY. Quinn used to do a load and crazy fake cough when a room got silent. McKenna starts to spit. It rocks.

Here is the shot of her very first time sitting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment