Monday, October 19, 2009

4 Months and Counting

So, I think we are back to sleeping through the night. Amen. I feel better already.

McKenna rolled over (once) for the first time. Tummy to back, of course, because she was so pissed when I put her on her tummy. But she seemed pretty happy to be on her back and not go anywhere.

She is also POOPING EVERYWHERE!!! A few outfits a day. Not sure what changed, but something did for sure.

And then last night we finally OFFICIALLY fed her some solid food. I went with pureed bananas. They made her gag, but she seemed happy. When i got sick of sitting and spoon feeding, Quinn took over and did great. We'll see what happens next.

McKenna's also starting to get distracted when she nurses. She pulls her head away when I drink water or when Quinn joins the party. What a crazy lady.

Tim is worried she might be anti-bottle again since we just took her to LA for 7 days with no bottle. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment