Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkins and Costumes and Christmas




Well, my dear, you were all about sleeping today while I took Quinn to pick out pumpkins. But we got one for you. (You waited in the car...) When we went to the Barnyard Boo at the Thanksgiving Point Farm. You came on a wagon ride with Quinn and me, and you were so quiet while we listened to a witch storyteller.

Quinn and I dressed you up in my Halloween costume. You are a pink skeleton. You glow in the dark. I put the costume and Quinn in the closet today so she could see it glow!

Even though you are too young to care about Halloween, having you around makes everything better. I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with you. And everyone knows that Halloween night is the first night of Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment