Thursday, July 9, 2009

1 Month Old

Yesterday you turned 1 month old. Daddy was the one to point it out and later I heard him singing "Happy Birthday" to you while rocking you in your room. You were all smiles for him yesterday, and he was so excited. He kept calling me in to see your grins. Quinn thought it was cool too. We went on a family outing in the evening, and since we forgot a stroller, I just got to hold you the whole time. We were outside at the Children's Discovery Gardens. You seemed to enjoy being outside. You didn't fuss or sleep; you just soaked it all in.

You spit up ... for real ... for the first time yesterday. I had to finally get out a burp cloth from the cupboard. I hope it is not a habit because so far I have really liked how clean you are!

We give you medicine for your acid reflux 2 times a day, just a quarter of a pill. It helps a ton.

You eat about 7 times a day. Every 3 hours with a longer stretch at night. It is great.

You mostly wear Quinn's old clothes, but I have a weakness for buying you stuff that is all your own. Shhh!

You loved to be wrapped up. And the minute you get an arm free, you start to cry. I just rewrap you, and put you back in your bed.

We love having you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment