Saturday, July 11, 2009

Days Go By: July 4 through July 11

July 4 -- You are feeling better after being a crazy lady who cries with acid reflux all the time. We headed to Lindsays for a few minutes. All I had time to do there was feed you. Then it was over Mike and Sue's house for a fourth of July. Your wore no special red, white and blue dress because the two I had were too big for you. Instead you spent most of the event bundled and asleep on Rachel's bed. It was cool and dark in there, and you loved it.

July 5 -- Blessing Day. You were the star of the show ... but still very sleepy. I couldn't find the baby blessing blanket. Better find it for #3 ... someday.

July 6 -- I left you at Melissa's for a few hours so I could go to the dentist. Then later we headed back to Sue and Mike's for more family fun.

July 7 -- It was a day to stay home and watch TV. We went on a short walk. You cried a little. And then you cried off and on during the Michael Jackson memorial. You much have been sad ... and off schedule. Every now and then you need to eat every two hours during the day. No big deal. I just need to remember that is part of the plan.

July 8 -- You were a rock star for me when I took you and Quinn to meet Bridget at the Bean Museum at BYU. I fed you in the toy room there. You stayed awake for a little awhile and then feel asleep on the walk to the MOA for lunch. By the time we were getting in the car, you were scream. But you LOVE THE CAR. The minute we started moving, you were out like a light.

July 9 -- The Westovers fell in love with you when I took you to the SLC house for Clinton's 23rd birthday. Susan gave you the cutest outfits. We love some ruffles on the bum. Can't wait until you are a little bigger. I forgot your reflux medicine ... oops. So we sort of had to leave in a hurry.

July 10 -- You were SOOOO sleepy today. I could barely wake you up to feed you. I told a few people that, and they said, "So it will be a long night?" Nope. You were a rock star at night too. Before that we spent the evening at Lindsay's, and we switched babies for a little bit. She was in love with you. You had a hair clip in, and she never minded redueing your hair ... cause she has all boys.

July 11 -- Lazy day at home. You and I hung out in my bed for a bit this morning. You are a doll. I have started passing toys over your head to watch you follow them. It is so cool. I think you are a big smiler. When I look at you now, I seem so familar. You fit right in. You didn't have to cry for any naps today. I just put you in your bed, and to sleep you went. Nice work, angel baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment