Friday, July 17, 2009

About 6 Weeks

McKenna is almost 6 weeks old. I am crazy in love with her. She is alert a lot more now. I love when she finishes nursing and then just stares up at me. LOVE IT! And as always, I love dressing her up in fun clothes. Susan Westover gave her this cute onesie outfit with ruffles on the butt and tummy. I freaked out that it already fits. (Babies R US brand 3 to 6 months) I was so excited. She is going to wear it to Calli's birthday party on Sunday. A little embarrassed to say that I spent at least an hour picking out McKenna's clothes for our trip to California and Arizona. That's right. McKenna is about to take her first flight! I'm considering saving $45 by not checking bags. It is going to be a wild ride!!

She hates bottles right now, so we have to work on that. Formula is not cutting it, so it is back to breast milk.

Her hair seems to all be in tack, but I think she is thinning a little on the left side where her part is.

It is fun to see her in cute summer clothes with her little leggies hanging out. Quinn was always in winter clothes and pants at this age. Even in our cold house and all swaddled, McKenna always wakes up sweating like a pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment