Friday, July 3, 2009

The First 4 Weeks in Pictures

Leaving the Hospital. Time to take our angel home!


Home, sweet home!


A happy sister and daddy, and a very tired baby girl. 


Kisses for Kenna


What in the world how did I get TWO kids in my car!? Life is moving fast. This was our first trip as a family of 4. We went to the hospital to have McKenna tested for something the day after she came home. 



Oh Dear, Grammy got a war wound from all her helping. 6 stitches and a trip to insta-care. She was most worried able not being about to help with dishes.... what a woman!


Smiles!


McKenna in Bridget's arms. Paige looks on. 


McKenna with Cousin Rachel 


Grammy and Quinn pose as they say good bye!! We can't wait to see Grammy in a few weeks. She was such an AMAZING help and so fun when she stayed with us. 


Ready or not. Here I come! Peyton Jane meets Avery McKenna.


More smiles in one of my favorite outfits from the Quinn days. 1 week old. 


Loving this outfit from my friend Elizabeth. I happen to have these matching pants. 1 and half Weeks old. 



Look who loves a poodle!



No Really. She loves it! And Quinn loves to share!



At one week and 6 days, Quinn finally really gets on board with loving our new little nugget. This was the first time she asked to hold my Averykins.


More lovin'


Hanging out at the 2 week check up. 9 lbs 1 oz.


Cutest new outfit. A gift from the pediatrician's family who lives in our neighborhood. We love the Spencers!!



Ouch!! Drama at the hospital. But our baby was a trouper!


It's about time!! Grandma and Grandpa finally make it to Utah to meet McKenna. 
3 Weeks and 3 days old


So cute!


More time with Grandma!


Had to document this. I believe in giving my babies a FULL feeding, which means you have to wake them up a lot. The best method for McKenna is to just nicely lay her on the floor right by my rocking chair. She moves around, takes a poop, and wakes up in no time at all. However, as she gets older, she is on to me. Here she is fighting the system. Dead asleep. 



Hanging out in the high chair while mom and grandma make dinner. 


Finally a shot of mom! I've lovin' my girl. 

1 comment: